By now the Health and Wellness trend is unstoppable. Whether you are an employee-minded company rolling out a Health & Wellness programme or event; a catering company looking to expand its range; an agency organising a health-related event; a food manufacturer looking to develop or launch a new product; a PR or marketing firm looking for the right nutrition expert; or a retailer looking for new ideas – read on.
If you looking for…
- A motivational keynote speaker?
- Nutritional advice for your employees?
- Healthy lunch ideas for your canteen?
- Cooking workshops for your staff?
- Innovative culinary events as a team building exercise?
- Someone to help you design an innovative Health & Wellness event, spanning all levels of human development?
- Original nutritional input regarding the development of new products?
- Trend watching expertise?
- Independent market commentary when launching your products to the press?
Then this is what you get when working with us
- sound and comprehensive natural nutritional knowledge
- plenty of work experience in the Corporate world
- understanding of customer needs
- quality and professionalism all along the way
- an extensive network of contacts in the field of natural care and wellness
- thorough knowledge of current (health) food market trends
- hands-on experience in marketing and strategy development (and a Marketing MBA)
- a mind both creative and analytical
Happy Client List includes…
- Nike Europe
- Ernst & Young
- European Space Agency (ESA/ESTEC/EAC)
- UPC / Liberty Global Europe / Chello Media
- Société Générale
- De Bilderberg
- Leaf/Red Band
- SEAL Academy, Nyenrode University
- Hutten Catering
- Porter Novelli
- Hill & Knowlton
- AWC and IWC, NL
- Aurum Funds UK
The clients say…
“Vardit’s practical, no-nonsense approach, in-depth knowledge of everything nutrition, passion, enthusiasm and professionalism make her a perfect match for corporate clients.”
Roy Sharon, Liberty Global Inc., Amsterdam
“Vardit is passionate and immensely knowledgeable about nutrition. She provides clear information and sound, down to earth advice, suitable for working people. In her unique and fun way she manages to engage even those who are not that interested in nutrition.”
Isabelle Henkens, Om Health & Work, Paris
Training and Experience – in Brief
- 1999-present Natural Nutritionist, author, speaker, practitioner, company consultant
- 1997-99 Diploma in Natural Nutrition College of Natural Nutrition , London, BANT approved
- 1991-97 Independent Marketing Consultant
- 1990-91 Master’s in Business Administration (MBA), with Distinction City University Business School, London