Power Detox / Mini Bikini Experience
Any healthy person can safely undergo a managed detox program. Participation in the Power Detox is not suitable if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or underweight. If you suffer from any serious and/or chronic medical condition please consult your doctor in advance.
During the detox process you may experience toxin release. On rare occasions this can cause discomfort, headache, gas, bloating, tiredness, weakness, mood fluctuations, muscle cramps and skin dryness. These phenomena are part of the detox process and usually subside as you go further into the detox program. If they persist you should seek further advice.
Before you sign onto the programme, please read and accept the following terms.
- I confirm that to the best of my knowledge I am physically capable of partaking in the For Goodness’ Sake detox program/s.
- I know of no pre-existing medical condition that would prevent me from joining the For Goodness Sake detox program/s.
- Should my state of health change during the course of the For Goodness’ Sake detox program/s, I will immediately inform For Goodness’ Sake.
- In joining the For Goodness’ Sake detox program/s I understand that the program is supported but not supervised. I take full responsibility for my health and well-being and will have no claim and/or complaint towards the organisers for any inconvenience, injury or complications resulting from the program.
Energy-Emotional Wash-out Treatment
Please read and accept the following terms.
- I confirm that I am aware that the treatment I am requesting is not a substitute for any conventional medical treatment or a consultation with a medical doctor.
- I declare that I will not stop taking prescribed medication without consulting a doctor.
- I confirm that I
- am not pregnant
- have you had a stroke
- do not have a neurological disorder
- am not paralyzed in any part of my body
- am not suffering from mental illness (except depression)
- am able to climb a flight of stairs without experiencing chest pains and shortness of breath