Our mind can help us thrive – or drive us nuts. All too often we are not even aware of just how powerful the mind muscle is, or how to use it wisely, in a way that supports us.
In the Mind field, I train and coach on:-
- Cultivating a positive mindset
- Identifying limiting belief systems
- Learning tools and practices for replacing unhelpful mental patterns with positive and empowering ones
Via a webinar, training or coaching, you find out what thought patterns leave you stuck, and learn tools to move through life with more ease, joy and determination. Now wouldn’t that be a relief?
What is a Positive Mindset training about?
In a Positive Mindset training you
- Learn how the brain is wired
- Discover why most of us tend to think more negatively than positively
- Understand the advantage of a more balanced thought pattern
- Experiment with practical tools that help re-wire the brain for positivity
- Leave feeling inspired and empowered.
Your mind is a muscle. Learn how to use it!
What can my coaching do for you?
- Put a direct finger on your issue/s
- Focus on the here and now, not on past history
- Empower you to see that you are way bigger than your issues
- Inspire you to believe in yourself, your abilities and your innate power
- Give you tools for self-help, releasing you from long term dependence on a training or a therapist
My coaching invites you
- to love, respect and support yourself.
- To be proud of who you are.
- And to look forward – rather than backward.
Why is your message different?
- It is simple – direct, down to earth and easily accessible.
- It focuses on the Positive – less attention to the negative; more attention to hopeful and empowering ways forward.
- It’s universal – the message and the language are deeply human and apply to us all, regardless of religious or cultural references.
- It’s empowering – you get the tools to work with yourself rather than develop dependence on the trainings or coach.
My message puts you in the driving rather than the passenger seat on the bus of your life.
This is what they say…
"Your coaching reminded me that I am more, much more than I - or others - think I am. In fact, I no longer mind what others think about me. I focus on being happy with who I am".
"Thank you for opening my eyes, kindly and gently, to see my situation from a different perspective. I no longer feel like a victim."
"Thank you for an inspiring and informative webinar. It highlighted some old and bothering thinking habits and gave me tools for change. An eye-opener."